ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE TO TᕼE TᕼᑌᖇᔕᗪᗩY ᒪEᗩGᑌE -- ᗰEGᗩTᕼOᑎ ᑭᖇEᑭ! -- a challenge for library teams* practicing for the Megathon, happening every Thursday, 7pm-9pm PT (convert time here).
* See detailed joining instructions below...
Results so far:
Next week's real time leaderboard:
Find this event on Facebook as well.
How to take part?
If you are an existing user and already have a team, skip to step 3!
- Register on megathon.us
- Create a team for your library on Stall Catchers. Here's the instructions:
- Navigate to "Teams" under your profile icon in the main menu (or under "Game" on mobile):
- Click on "Create a new team":
- Fill in the team registration form and upload a picture if you like. IMPORTANT! Join the "Thursday Nighters" league.
- Click "Save". You will be taken to the newly created Team page where you can grab your team's invite link and share it with your community -- the more the merrier!
- Go to "Teams" --> "My team"
- Make sure the League is "Thursday Nighters"
- If it's not, and you are the team owner, just Edit the team and select the correct league. If you're not the team owner, you can create your own team, or switch to one of the existing library teams! You can browse them on the Teams page. See the full instructions for creating, editing and switching teams here.
Handy Megathon resources:
- Megathon info & sign up: megathon.us
- Librarian step-by-step guide for megathon
- Citizen Science Day resources